FIND THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO QUIT
Free, customized help for Vermont residents 18 and older.
Nicotine is addictive, making quitting smoking, vaping or other tobacco products hard to do. Willpower alone is usually not enough to break addiction. Quitting, and staying quit, is possible with the right tools and support from 802Quits. In fact, success increases when you pair counseling with nicotine replacement therapy like patches, gum and lozenges – all free with enrollment in any 802Quits program. No matter how many times you’ve tried, get started on your new quit journey today. Choose the support program that works best for you and increase your chances of quitting successfully.
Free Help Just For Teens (13-17)
My Life, My Quit is a free, confidential text or phone service for quitting smoking or vaping.
Get Free Help
- 24/7 phone, email and text support
- Online Tools and Resources
- eCoaching from your mobile phone
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Customized quit plan
Get Rewarded For
- Pregnant or new parent? Get up to $250!
- Mental health condition? Get up to $200!
- Medicaid member or uninsured? Get up to $150!
- Use menthol products? Get up to $150!
Must be a Vermont resident age 18 or older. Eligibility will be determined upon enrollment. Some conditions apply.