We do gather and store certain information about your visit automatically, but this information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit
- Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain)
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- Date and time you access our site
- Pages visited
- If you linked to us from another website
By collecting this information, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. This help us to maintain the most useful site possible for the public.