Quit Help by Phone
Free Quit Help for You and Your Baby
Your Reason to Quit Smoking
Grows Every Day.
1-800-QUIT-NOW has a special program for new and expecting mothers. You’ll work with a supportive Pregnancy Quit Coach during and after your pregnancy.
The program includes:
- 9 calls with your own personal coach
- Text messaging support available for free
- Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy with doctor’s prescription
Earn gift cards while you try to quit
You can earn a $5 or $10 gift card for each completed counseling call (up to $65) during and after your pregnancy. With your doctor’s prescription, your Pregnancy Quit Coach can send you free Nicotine Replacement Therapy, like gum and patches or lozenges.
Quitting Tobacco is the Best Gift You Can Give to Yourself and Your Baby.
If you’re pregnant or considering pregnancy, there are many benefits to quitting smoking. These benefits will help you feel better and create a healthier environment for your baby. When you stop smoking:
- Your baby gets more oxygen, even after just one day of not smoking.
- There’s less risk of your baby being born early.
- There’s a better chance that your baby will come home with you from the hospital.
- You’ll have more energy and breathe easier.
- You’ll have more money to spend on other things besides cigarettes.
- You’ll feel good about what you’ve done for yourself and your baby.
Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (784-8669)
If you call from a cell phone, make sure to say you are calling from Vermont.